Chinese Kathi Roll
Makes 00 Servings
Boiled and Fried Wai Wai noodles- 50 gm
cabbage julienne- 0.025 gm
carrot julienne- 0.025 gm
onion julienne- 0.025 gm
Coloured peppers julienne- 0.025 gm
coriander powder- 0.005 gm
fresh coriander- 0.005 gm
fresh chop chillies- 0.005 gm
Ketchup- 0.050 gm
Salt- 0.005 gm
chaat masala- 0.005 gm
Refined Flour- 0.100 gm
salt – 0.005gm
sugar – 0.005 gm
Water- 0.010 ml
oil/ghee/butter- 0.010 ml
1. In a pan sauté all the vegetable and add coriander powder, finishing with tomato ketchup and lemon juice. Allow the mixture to cool.
2. Meanwhile knead a soft dough for kathi roll and allow to rest for about an hour.
3. Make roomali with the dough.
4. Just before filling the mixture in the wrap put crunchy noodles into the mixture with a touch of soya sauce.
5. Wrap the mixture tightly, make sure it doesn’t tear off.
6. Carefully on a griddle sear the kathi roll with some grease or butter.
7. Cut the kathi roll and serve it along with hot garlic or tomato ketchup. Garnished with coriander and lemon wedge on side with some onion rings.
Note: You can also add Paneer to the filling.