Honey Noodle with Vanilla Ice Cream
Makes 2 Servings
Wai Wai Noodles boiled- 0.200 gm
Cornflour- 0.100 gm
Oil (for frying)- 0.1000 ml
Vanilla ice cream- 0.060 ml
Honey- 0.100 ml
Brown Sugar- 0.050 gm
Butter- 0.010 gm
1. Dust the noodles well with corn flour and dust off the excess corn flour.
2. Pre heat some oil for frying.
3. Carefully fry the noodles in hot oil until crispy. Strain off excess oil with the help of kitchen paper.
4. Take some honey and add some brown sugar with a knob of butter and pour this mixture over the fried noodles.
5. Immediately serve the noodles on a serving dish with two small scoop of vanilla ice cream.